Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Baltimore is on our backs

Yesterday my core friends and I went to this awesome spot under the howard st. bridge. It was really exciting to explore the dark unknown  parts of town, but we were not alone under the bridge. We found out there was a group of homeless people who live there. The shortest man in the flock walked over to where we were and asked my friend ryan for a lighter (I know we were supposed to talk to a local shop or something, but for a real view of Baltimore I asked this curious looking homeless man about the pros of this city). All Benjamin would talk about was his friends in his camp and he talked about the artist community also. They live locally because the artists of Bolton Hill are very generous to them. I think that is something to be proud of, so I am drawing an illustration in response.

No comments:

Post a Comment